As a wholesaler to the K-12 classroom market, Booksource is interested in reviewing new books from professional publishers for possible inclusion in our catalogs and book collections. We are especially interested in books that support K-12 curriculum and books that have been assigned reading levels to support literacy instruction. If you would like to submit books for consideration, please send the following information:
- A full listing of all available titles including title, author, retail price and reading levels (Guided Reading and Lexile levels preferred)
- Review copies of some of your books
- Your nonreturnable terms of sale for educational wholesalers
- Accounts payable address
- Ordering instructions
- Customer service contact name, phone number and email address
- *Please note, all titles submitted must be listed in the Books In Print database (www.booksinprint.com). Unfortunately, self-published material cannot be considered.
Please address the information to:
Attn: Katy Hostman
1230 Macklind Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63110